Comprehensive Insurance Solutions for Trucking Fleets
Auto Liability (Primary and Excess) / General Liability / Physical Damage (company and owner operator programs) / Cargo (Primary and Excess) / Occupational Accident / Workers Compensation / Warehouse Legal Liability / Property
Warriner & Associates has been working for trucking companies for over 25 years. We’ve insured hundreds of fleets of every type of operation and size. Our location and unique understanding of the challenges in Texas and the south-central United States helps you obtain the best insurance options, agency service, and risk management resources.
Our customers and knowledge include:
- Flatbed carriers for oilfield, industrial, port, and construction operations
- Tanker carriers for refinery, industrial, oilfield, and food grade operations
- Intermodal carriers for port drayage, warehouse, bonded, and over the road operations
- Dry van carriers for truckload and LTL, general commodities both regional and OTR
- Refrigerated freight carriers of all kinds.
- Integrated logistics providers with blended asset and non-asset based operations
Your operations are uniquely represented by the insurance products we can provide for you. Our insurance company partners are transportation specialists, directly contracted with us to enable quick response and favorable underwriting.
We have a deep understanding of your customer relationships, including MSA requirements, and many other transactional details.
Warriner & Associates is a long-term member and supporter of the Texas Trucking Association, and the American Trucking Association. Together we have represented our trucking industry at the US Capitol and our State Capitol for legislative reform that will help protect motor carriers against fraudulent and abusive lawsuits.